The idea of PI's Reasearch Grant is to encourage young engineers (M.Sc.) in research work or post graduate studies. Grant can be given to a single person or a research group.
Several Research Grants are granted annually to encourage young engineers (M.Sc) in their research work or post graduate studies and especially encourage them to gain international experiences. The maximum amount of the Scholarship is 5 000 € per person (depending on the costs*). Grants are awarded at the Autumn meeting of PI. Please note that the applicant must be a member of the Association. Please note! The grant won’t be granted for the expenses of the public defence of a doctoral thesis.
Please apply for the grant before October 15th.
Please provide the following appendices with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Account of the research project, personal research plan, and objective
- Cost estimate of the research project and a financial plan on the use of the Scholarship
- Account of other grants or scholarships applied and received
- Certified transcript of records including course grades, the grade average, and credit units
- Possible grant recommendations